Since the last Protoletter, France has a new president, Patrice's bio evolved from "Father of 1, soon 2" to "Father of 2 sons" and our projects kept on moving forward. Time for an update.
The Prototypers Project
Company Incorporation with Qonto
New formats of articles and ideas
Latest news on current explorations
LiveHumanVR moves forward with HaloLabs
Our first experiments with HaloLabs beta (previously known as ProntoVR) seems to demonstrate that their tool will allow us to create a relevant prototype of the LiveHumanVR experience. We just need to be able to integrate animated gifs now, which should be possible soon.
|Co-prototypers, soon in your VR headsets|
Our Idea Maturation Process has a Product
|Contact us to receive the complete deck presenting this product|
It aims to be a short and efficient mission allowing a company to:
- Understand the chatbots context and acquire convictions
- Identify deployment opportunity relevant to the business's organization and objectives
- Explore two detailed custom chatbot workflows
Updates on other projects
- Even if we had to cancel the Social Bot test night - because Patrice's second son was born - the article lead us to meet the GetTogether bot creator. We had an interesting discussion about bots and In Real Life digital socialization.
- Workplace is still fueling various explorations (Specific deployment contexts consulting and technical specialization, products creation for companies using Workplace, etc.)
- With KidsFriendliz, we have been learning a lot about kids journeys in hotels. Thanks to the specialists who gave us a little time, we are still looking for new volunteers. We also met Hello Marcel co-founder and discussed bots (again?) and services for parents who want only the best for their kids.
- Other fascinating meetings! Even without a direct link to one of our projects, we obviously want to hear about your startups, your innovating projects. Send us a message!
- One of the main announcements of the F8 was Facebook's ambition to make the camera the first augmented reality platform. We predicted a computer vision platform for all developers! So, 1. "We told you so." And 2. we can't wait to be able to access such a platform!